THE UNVEILING OF LOVE
ARE YOU READY TO MAN UP?
Saturday Mornings in Borromeo Hall
That Man is You! is an interactive men's program combining the best research from science with the teachings of the Catholic faith and the wisdom of the saints to develop the vision of a man fully alive. By honestly addressing the pressures and temptations that men face in our modern culture, That Man is You! seeks to form men who will be capable of transforming homes and society.
- The unique Catholic vision of love and marriage, which is so profound that it spans from the Paradise in Eden through Christ's sacrifice on Calvary to the Marriage Feast of the Lamb in heaven.
- The latest neurological science that harmonizes profoundly well with the Church's vision of love and marriage.
- Powerful stories from around the globe of men and women whose lives give testimony to the power of love.
- The structured approach used by saints to make true progress in the spiritual life.
- The grace of renewal being offered to men and families through an encounter with Our Lady.
6:30 am Breakfast
7:00 am Presentation
7:30 am Small Group Discussions
8:00 am Conclusion
For more information or to register, please contact Steve Gaul at 816-801-0213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.