Leave a Legacy
St. Charles Borromeo Parish is a registered 501(c)(3) organization in Missouri.
Planned gifts make it possible to share more than just income. After you have provided for your family and loved ones, consider:
An outright gift now (especially assets that aren’t being used)
- A charitable distribution from your IRA
- Appreciated stock or other securities
- Grain or livestock
- Assets that can be sold: real estate, tangible personal property, a paid-up life insurance policy.
Gifts in the future that cost you little or nothing during your lifetime
- A bequest in your will or a trust
- A designation of your retirement plan or a gift of a life insurance
Gifts in the future that earn you income during your lifetime
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
Please consult with your own attorney and other professional advisors regarding your personal tax and financial situation.
PLANNED GIVING FORMS
Gifts You Can Give Now
IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution Request Form
Securities Donation Form
Gift of Grain/Deed of Gift Form
Gifts In The Future
Statement of Bequest Intention Form
Charitable Gift Annuity Certificate Application Form